Trace Adkins Reveals His Sexy Gift For His Wife On Valentine’s Day!

107365784 8 e1297874124812 Trace Adkins Reveals His Sexy Gift For His Wife On Valentines Day!

(Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)

[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Trace Adkins[/lastfm] was on the phone this morning, and we heard he was overly romantic on Valentine’s Day. So what did he get his wife, plus his secret country crush! Check out the interview now!

Check out our photo gallery, too:
[photogallerylink id=37667 align=left]

Looking for more Trace Adkins? CLICK HERE

1. Nivasi says:

He’ so cute & can play off any chat..

2. Norma says:

He is so cool!!! Not only GREAT singer also Terrific Human Being!

3. Carmela says:

Oddly enough, on Sunday my husband said he wants to put a washer and dryer in the garage so I can wash the dog beds and blankets! LOL

4. Kaiti says:

I love it! I agree with Trace that you can wash anything in everything in just ONE washer. Did Rhonda atleast put the older ones from the house in the garage, and the new ones in the house? Can’t wait for the new movie! & the video is just great!! Brown Chicken, Brown Cow has been a popular kids joke for a few years, even though they don’t really understand. “What did the chicken say to the cow? Brown chicken, brown cow….” That’s all for now. Love you Lisa and Ray….oh and TRACE!

5. Connie Maier says:

WHAT?! that’s a “man’s cave”…the garage🙂 shoot-far hon, you’ve gotta’ be cool man for that one!

6. Jodi Cubbler says:

7. Beth Engeseth says:

I’m from Louisiana, and I’m with you Trace, you can wash “anything” in the washer, and when it’s done, it’s good to go again washing whatever! Besides it’s the dryer that gets the dog hair off stuff! lol

8. Beth Engeseth says:

P.S. Your wife is cute! I always wondered what she would look like, you being such a “hottie” and all. She’s one luckey woman!

9. becky wells says:

i think that trace gave his wife what she wanted. as long as she is happy with it, that is all that matters. he can give me anything and i would love it.

10. JENNIFER DUNN says:

11. JENNIFER DUNN says:

12. Wanda Rigopoulos says:

That was the funniest!! The conversation with I was expecting him to say what a wonderful v gift he got for his wife.. because I was mad.. it being my birthday on V-day, I got a fridge…But I know he got her something nice.. he is so laid back love the guy!!

13. Beverly Ann Williams says:

You gotta love it!!

14. Karyn says:

Ok…so why is Rhonda’s last name spelled differently??!! Pretty bad that it was done in 2 places……..

15. Sandy says:

That VOICE makes me all bubbly inside. This guy is the greatest! Very friendly guy and down to earth. Have met him and talked with him and he is just a super guy! When he sings I just immediately go into another world!! LOVE U TRACE!!!! I love the washer/dryer thing!!

1. Bren says:

totally agree with you Sandy, Trace’s voice, WOW, soooo super hot and sexy for sure.. Man, I will say Rhonda is one lucky lady🙂

16. Sandy, Cleve., Ohio says:

My Mother listened to country music for as long as I could remember. I couldn’t stand it. Then one day my Daughter came home for a weekend from college when I was sick in bed. She was in my room and flipped on CMT. Trace was giving an interview and I got hooked. My mom is gone now, but, I’m sure she’s saying ” I told you so ” I love it all. Thank you Trace and I wish I were Rhonda

17. Barbara & Greg Newman says:

Greg and I both like you!

18. Bren says:

Wow, smoking HOT body Trace has, and man that deep voice just makes me melt LOL.. Trace is so down to earth, glad to see he keeps grounded, unlike some celebrites, he is the REAL deal for sure. Rhonda, she is beautiful, so lucky married to Trace, and from my hometown Chicago.. Love her as well. The interview is awesome, Trace thanks for being you.. real, not a phony.. Keep cranking out those great songs. !!!!

19. ellen jenkins says:

her smile, says it all…. to love is to be happy, she is so in love w/ you trace… you both are truley blessed, you deserve it… life was once tuff for you. I can understand your happiness and love in her smile…. warm wishes for you both …

20. June says: