Are you happy in your relationship?
Apparently we didn’t get the memo before we got married the first time, but according to some relationship experts these are the 9 things most happy couples have going on.
1. They use terms of endearment
2. They do stuff together
3. When the going gets tough…they don’t call mom or dad
4. They stay connected to their parents
5. You don’t nickel and dime about chores
6. They fight constructively
7. They give each other gifts
8. They never lose their sense of humor
9. They take for better or for worse seriously