List: The Top Restaurant Turn-Offs!
What turns you off about a restaurant?
According to Eatocracy, these were the seven deadly restaurant sins.
- Servers with any towels, notepads, or anything touching their butt
– Gritty food
– Dirty ceiling fans
– Curly hair in my omelet
– Dirty restrooms are the worst. If they don’t keep it clean where customers CAN see, imagine what they can’t
– SALT! Too much in everything & I won’t be back
– Over cooked pasta/Wet pasta/Gummy pasta
– I won’t go to restaurants in which management stands arms folded while staff, customers need things.