What turns you off about a restaurant?
According to Eatocracy, these were the seven deadly restaurant sins.
- Servers with any towels, notepads, or anything touching their butt
- Gritty food
- Dirty ceiling fans
- Curly hair in my omelet
- Dirty restrooms are the worst. If they don’t keep it clean where customers CAN see, imagine what they can’t
- SALT! Too much in everything & I won’t be back
- Over cooked pasta/Wet pasta/Gummy pasta
- I won’t go to restaurants in which management stands arms folded while staff, customers need things.