Chicago’s Wrigley Field is going to be a major hotspot this weekend with Jason Aldean’s “Night Train Tour” rolling in on Saturday, July 20th with Kelly Clarkson, Jake Owen, and Thomas Rhett. US99.5 wants you to be ready for the show and have a ton of fun with us.
Don’t have your tickets yet to Jason Aldean’s Night Train Tour? Then click here!
- Get there early for the US99.5 Pre-Concert Parking Lot Party present by Allstate from 2:30pm until 6:30pm in the purple parking lot off Clark Street, outside of Wrigley Field, featuring live performances, drinks and all of your friends at US99.5! With live music from Million Dollar Quartet and Suburban Cowboys, and a very special visit from Thomas Rhett after 4:15!
- Take public transportation: The city is going to be a madhouse, and parking will be very expensive and limited. The CTA Red Line provides direct service to Wrigley Field via the accessible station at Addison. Fans can transfer to Red Line trains from all other rail lines and from most east-west bus routes. Click here for directions and transportation to Wrigley FIeld.
- Know what you can & cannot bring into the show. Click here to view Wrigley Field’s security guidelines.
- Find your seats: It’s always good to know where you’ll be sitting. Click on the map to enlarge it.
- Drink plenty of water, and dress for hot weather: It’s supposed to be mostly sunny with a high around 83 degrees, but it will be very humid. Make sure you stay hydrated. Track the weather and get updates here.
- 6:30PM – Thomas Rhett
- 7:00PM – Jake Owen
- 8:00PM – Kelly Clarkson
- 9:30PM – Jason Aldean
Get ready for the show with some music videos:
Jason Aldean – Night Train (Lyric Video)
Kelly Clarkson – Tie It Up (Audio)
Jake Owen – Anywhere With You (Audio)
Thomas Rhett – It Goes Like This (Lyric)
See ya at the show!