Taylor Swift’s Red Tour At Soldier Field: Set Times, Parking Info & More
The biggest concert of the summer is almost here! Taylor Swift’s Red Tour is coming to Chicago’s Soldier Field on August 10th along with Ed Sheeran, Casey James and Austin Mahone.
US99.5 wants you to be ready for the show and have a ton of fun with us!
- 6:30 – Casey James
- 7:00 – Austin Mahone
- 7:40 – Ed Sheeran
- 8:45 – Swift
- Get there early to come hang out with us at the US99.5 Road Show by the Southwest lawn along Lake Shore Drive. The parking lots open at 2:30PM, and the gates open at 4:30PM. (Click to enlarge)
- Take public transportation: The city is going to be a madhouse, and parking will be very expensive ($49) and limited. Soldier Field is located near the Chicago downtown area. Soldier Field’s address is 1410 S. Museum Campus Drive, Chicago, IL 60605. Click here to search for directions, and click here for public transportation info.
- Know what you can & cannot bring into the show. Click here to view Soldier Field’s security and facility guide.
- Find your seats: It’s always good to know where you’ll be sitting. (Click to enlarge)
- Drink plenty of water, and dress for hot weather: It’s supposed to be mostly sunny with a high around 79 degrees. Make sure you stay hydrated. Track the weather and get updates here.
- Post-Concert Designated Pick-Up Area: There will be a designated pick-up area post-concert at the 18th street turnaround located off of the 18th street exit of Lake Shore Drive.
Get ready for the show with some music videos:
Taylor Swift – Red
Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Taylor Swift – Everything Has Changed ft. Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me
See ya at the show!