A man in Utah won an office eggnog chugging contest by downing a quart in just 12 seconds… but he got more than just the $50 gift certificate prize. Ryan Roche spent three days in the hospital with pneumonia after some of the alcohol-free eggnog ended up in his lungs…. and it’s all on video.
An anaesthesiologist prepares to administer general anaesthesia to a patient before an open-heart surgery in a cardiac surgery unit at the hospital in Angers, western France, on October 24, 2013. The Angers hospital employs 6,000 people including 980 doctors. AFP PHOTO / JEAN-SEBASTIEN EVRARD (Photo credit should read JEAN-SEBASTIEN EVRARD/AFP/Getty Images)Photo: JEAN-SEBASTIEN EVRARD/AFP/Getty Images