Get the code word at the new Camp995 at Windy City Smokeout. Text the code word to 44995 or enter the code word below for the chance to win a Chase Rice M&G!
Message and data rates may apply. We’ll send you a message confirming that we received it. The winner will receive a message that they’ve won and where to pick up the tickets!
Can’t text? No problem! Enter the short code ‘44995’ PLUS the word CRUISE (in Contest Keyword field) in the form below.
Camp995- Chase Rice M&G at Windy City Smokeout Text-to-Win Giveaway
Camp995- Chase Rice Meet & Greet Text-to-Win Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Camp995- Chase Rice Meet & Greet Text-to-Win Giveaway promotion (the “Promotion” or “Contest”) being conducted by WUSN-FM (the “Station”) at Camp995 at the Windy City Smokeout at 560 W. Grand Ave. Chicago, IL on Friday July 15th, 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following methods:
You must visit Camp995 at the Windy City Smokeout at 560 W. Grand Ave. Chicago, IL on Friday, July 15, 2016 beginning at 12pm CT. Submit a text message with the text-to-win keyword supplied by the sign posted at Camp995 to the short code “44995”. The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending a text message. Message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry. Proof of text message sent does not constitute proof of receipt. By submitting a text message, I consent to receive a bounce back message confirming my entry. I acknowledge that I understand that I am not required to provide my consent to receive the text message that will be sent by an automated telephone dialing system to the mobile phone number provided by me as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
- All entries, regardless method of entry, must be received by 5:00 p.m. CT on July 15, 2016. Limit one (1) entry, regardless method of entry, per person.
- ELIGIBILITY AND RESTRICTIONS
- The Contest is open to all listeners who are 18 years of age or older and reside in Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin. Employees of the Station, the Station’s licensee, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Chicago metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Each winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Three (3) Prizes will be awarded in this Promotion. The prize consists of a Meet and Greet with Chase Rice at the Windy City Smokeout. The Approximate Retail Value of the prize is $0. Certain restrictions may apply. Prize is subject to availability. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and transportation are the responsibility of the winner. If a selected event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, or for any reason beyond the control of the Stations, the Stations sole responsibility to the winners will be to award the remaining available portion of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded portion of the prize. The Station reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner or guest if either engages in a disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the concert event.
- The Prize will be awarded on-site. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, parking, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Three (3) random winners will be selected on July 15, 2016 at the Windy City Smokeout from all eligible text message and online entries. At 5:00 p.m., a random “texter” will receive a text notification that they have been selected as the winner.
- A US99.5 employee will award the prize after the winner’s information is confirmed and he/she has filled out the required paperwork.
- Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible text message entries received by the time of the drawing.
- Winners need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Each winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release on-site or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by August 15, 2016 to “Camp995- Chase Rice Meet & Greet Text-to Win Giveaway – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WUSN-FM at 180 N. Stetson, Suite 1000, Chicago, IL 60601. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by August 15, 2016 to the above address marked “Camp995- Chase Rice Meet & Greet Text-to Win Giveaway – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online on the Contests Page at http://www.us99.com
Administrator: WUSN-FM, 2 Prudential Plaza, Suite 1000, Chicago, IL 60601.