Here are the weirdest things we’ve googled in the past month…
1. Does passing gas burn calories? And the answer is yes, but only because it takes a tiny bit of energy to do it. So by that standard, breathing burns calories too.
2. Why do men have nipples? Because it happens in utero before your male hormones kick in.
3. Do penguins have knees? Yes, they do.
4. Is the Tooth Fairy real?
5. Do pigs sweat? Yes, but it’s not really to cool themselves down. They have to roll in the mud for that.
6. Do men have periods?
7. Do worms have eyes? No, but their skin cells can detect light.
8. Why does my boss hate me?
9. Can a man get pregnant?
10. Am I a psycho?
Get the full list at DIGTALOFT.CO.UK