Did pumpkin spice just throw up in Dunkin’ Donuts?
If it’s September, the answer is YES.
Dunkin Donuts upped McDonalds, who upped Starbucks, in releasing their annual PSL-flavored coffee.
Some Dunkin’ locations have already added pumpkin spice lattes and macchiatos to their menus.
This year, they’re also introducing a new flavor – a salted caramel coffee – which will debut August 29, just a day before McD’s unleashes its PSL goodies.
Other PSL goodies you can get on your morning DD run?
- Salted caramel coffee, lattes, and macchiatos
- Pumpkin spice coffee, lattes, and macchiatos
- Pumpkin spice glazed donuts
- Pumpkin spice bite-size munchkins
- Pumpkin muffin with icing and streusel crumbs
- 14-pack pumpkin K-Cup pods
- 1-pound ground pumpkin coffee