Garrett Popcorn is turning 67 today and in celebration, selling popcorn almost for free.
All week long, customers can score the signature Garrett Mix (CaramelCrisp and CheeseCorn) for 67 cents!
(For that price, I’d get several bags because once you start eating them, you’ll become addicted!)
Get your bags of popcorn starting today (9/12) through Sept 15 from 11am-1pm at the below locations:
- 27 W Jackson Blvd
- 625 N Michigan Ave
- 600 E Grand Ave (Navy Pier)
- 4 E Madison St
- 26 W Randolph St
- 500 W Madison St (Citigroup Center, 2nd floor)
- 835 N Michigan Ave (Water Tower Place)
- 151 N Michigan Ave (Millennium Park Plaza)
- 737 E 87th St
- O’Hare International Airport (Terminal 1, Concourse B and Terminal 3, Concourse H)
- 5 Woodfield Mall (Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg)
For the official 67th anniversary celebration Friday, customers can purchase a “67 Years of Love Anniversary Tin” for $19.49 in honor of the year the company first popped the goodies in 1949.
The #PeaceLoveGarrett celebration will take place at the Mag Mile location on Friday, Sept 16 from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
For more information and to find a store near you, visit garrettpopcorn.com.