It’s our first edition of Roman’s College of Country Knowledge!
Welcome to our daily game show where you, the listener, have a chance to win $100 of Roman’s very own money. All you have to do is answer five questions correctly. If you get more right than Roman, you win! If Roman gets more right than you, he wins! All ties will go to Roman.
Here are today’s questions:
- In which movie, starring Sandra Bullock, did Tim McGraw appear as an owner of Taco Bell franchises?
- The first country concert was held at Wrigley Field in 2009. Who was the headliner on that summer night?
- Miranda Lambert’s first album came out in 2005, and there was definitely a spark to the album. Name it.
- Luke Bryan was on Ellen recently. He said on tour in his meet & greets that his fans are not allowed to grab this, but some still try. What is it?
- Everyone loved Reba’s TV show. Her first acting gig wasn’t so glamorous as she was fighting off giant worms in a sci-fi classic. Name the movie from the early 90s?
Think you know enough to beat Roman? Want to win $100? Roman’s College of Country Knowledge will take place every morning at 7:40am! Keep listening for your chance to call and play Roman or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good Luck!