It’s round two of Roman’s College of Country Knowledge! This morning, Roman faced Robert from Hammond and it was SO close!
Here are today’s questions:
- Taylor Swift’s first album was released in 2006. What was the name of that album?
- In 2003, Super Bowl 37 featured this “Man, I feel like a Woman” country star, she was also joined by No Doubt and Sting. Who kicked off the halftime show?
- In 2015, Justin Timberlake invited this “Friends in Low Places” singer on stage to perform with him in Nashville. Name that artist.
- Carrie Underwood was the first country artist to win American Idol in early 2000s. What year was it when she won?
- Billy Ray Cyrus helped his daughter Miley to stardom because of this one hit wonder. What was the name of that song.
Answers can be found below.