It’s round three of Roman’s College of Country Knowledge! This morning Roman faced Jose from Mokena.
Here are today’s questions:
- The Sound of Music Live! was originally broadcast on NBC in December of 2013. Which female country artist starred as Maria?
- The “She’s Got A Way With Words” singer married this country star in 2011, they divorced four years later in 2015. Who are they?
- In 2010, Taylor Swift met her now ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner while filming a very celeb-filled movie based on the day of love. What was the name of that movie?
- These “Girl Crush” artists won the 2016 Grammy for Best Country Group. Who are they?
- Rascall Flatts performed a country version song on the 2006 soundtrack of the film “Cars”. What was the name of that song?
Answers can be found below.
1. Carrie Underwood
2. Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert
3. Valentine’s Day
4. Little Big Town
5. Life is a Highway
Interested in playing? Listen every morning at 7:40am for your chance to play or email email@example.com
– Stylz & Roman