It’s round four of Roman’s College of Country Knowledge! This morning Roman faced Kyle from Aurora.
Here are today’s questions:
- Chris Stapleton won this 2016 Grammy for Country Album of the Year. What is the name of that album?
- This famous country couple just celebrated their 20th anniversary with a vacation and a show together at The Ryman in Nashville. Who are they?
- This 2000’s country artist’s first big hit was titled “Austin”. Who is he?
- This artist sang the popular song “Its 5 O’clock Somewhere” with Jimmy Buffet. Who else performs this song?
- Garth is Garth Brooks middle name. What is his first name?
Answers can be found below.