Welcome to Roman’s College of Country Knowledge! This morning Roman faced Julie from Oswego.
Here are today’s questions:
- This superstar had her award speech interrupted by Kanye West. What’s her name?
- This country smash starts with the opener “Blame it all on my roots”. What is the name of this song?
- This “Mama’s Broken Heart” singer finished as a runner-up on the TV reality/audition program called “Nashville Star.” Who is she?
- In 2015, the 50th Academy of Country Music Awards Show was hosted by these popular country artists. It was their 3rd time hosting together. Who are they?
- Kenny Chesney played ‘fall’ football in high school and wore #7. Photos from his playing days are featrued in the video for what song?
Answers can be found below.
1. Taylor Swift
2. Friends in Low places by Garth Brooks
3. Miranda Lambert
4. Blake Shelton & Luke Bryan
5. The Boys of Fall
Interested in playing? Listen every morning at 7:40am for your chance to play or email email@example.com
– Stylz & Roman