Welcome to Roman’s College of Country Knowledge! This morning Roman faced Julie from Oswego.
Here are today’s questions:
- This superstar had her award speech interrupted by Kanye West. What’s her name?
- This country smash starts with the opener “Blame it all on my roots”. What is the name of this song?
- This “Mama’s Broken Heart” singer finished as a runner-up on the TV reality/audition program called “Nashville Star.” Who is she?
- In 2015, the 50th Academy of Country Music Awards Show was hosted by these popular country artists. It was their 3rd time hosting together. Who are they?
- Kenny Chesney played ‘fall’ football in high school and wore #7. Photos from his playing days are featrued in the video for what song?
Answers can be found below.