Welcome to Roman’s College of Country Knowledge! This morning Roman faced Joy from Lockport.
Here are today’s questions:
- On this date in 2014, Little Big Town was inducted into the Grand Old Opry. What is the name of the band’s first number-one hit?
- Country Strong featured Tim McGraw who played husband to a country singer who’s trying to make a comeback. Which actress played Tim’s wife?
- Country Thunder is a country music festival and lifestyle brand that hosts several festivals each year. Where in the Midwest does this festival take place?
- This is a kind of place known as “a cheap or notorious bar, club or dance hall, is typically where country music is played. What is this place called?
- Braid Paisley won the 2005 Song of the Year Award for “Whiskey Lullably”. Which female singer was featured in this song with him?
Answers can be found below.