Welcome to Roman’s College of Country Knowledge! This morning Roman faced Joy from Lockport.
Here are today’s questions:
- On this date in 2014, Little Big Town was inducted into the Grand Old Opry. What is the name of the band’s first number-one hit?
- Country Strong featured Tim McGraw who played husband to a country singer who’s trying to make a comeback. Which actress played Tim’s wife?
- Country Thunder is a country music festival and lifestyle brand that hosts several festivals each year. Where in the Midwest does this festival take place?
- This is a kind of place known as “a cheap or notorious bar, club or dance hall, is typically where country music is played. What is this place called?
- Braid Paisley won the 2005 Song of the Year Award for “Whiskey Lullably”. Which female singer was featured in this song with him?
Answers can be found below.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow
3. Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
4. A honky-tonk
5. Alison Krauss
Interested in playing? Listen every morning at 7:40am for your chance to play or email email@example.com
– Stylz & Roman