Welcome to Roman’s College of Country Knowledge! This morning Roman faced Jason from Portage, IN! Roman is now 47 & 3.
- Big & Rich’s 2004 debut album called “Horse of a Different Color” featured their popular hit “Save a Horse”. What’s the full title of that hit?
- The “She’s Got a Way With Words” singer married this country star in 2011, they divorced 4 years later in 2015. Who are they?
- We recently learned that the biggest country song of all time, “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line, had five different writers. Which country artist was one of these writers?
- We all love Dick Clark New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest. Who was the real “Star of the Show” that night?
- Blake Shelton will kick off his tour with one special opener. Who is this label mate and former teammate on The Voice of his?
- Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert
- Chase Rice
- Thomas Rhett
Interested in playing? Listen every morning at 7:40am for your chance to play or email email@example.com
– Stylz & Roman