EYE COLOR: Green
HAIR COLOR: Brown/blond
SHOES I WORE TODAY:
Do bare feet around the house count?
Roy, Vivian, Jill, Miller Lite, Three Floyds Gumballhead, my vintage VW Beetles (Jill says two kids, so only two VW projects at any one time), Spicy Bloody Marys on Sunday mornings, the Bears, great music
WHAT DO I FEAR:
Missing the little things for always looking at the big picture
GOAL I WOULD LIKE TO ACHIEVE THIS YEAR:
To complete my first of many 5K races.
THOUGHTS WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP:
10 more minutes!
11p, but always want it to be earlier
OUT OF BED:
6:30 – 7a
AM I A HEALTH FREAK:
Nope, but determined last year that if you can’t pronounce the ingredients in your food, you shouldn’t be eating it. Big difference!
FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR:
Bears season … football Sundays make me truly happy.
MY IDEA OF A GREAT VACATION:
Just me and Jill, somewhere on the water, with lots of sun
IF I WEREN’T IN RADIO, WHAT WOULD I BE DOING:
I was a CPA in a former life (still have the license), but I wouldn’t mind being a stay-at-home dad
Corn on the cob, green beans & potatoes together, Indian food, “Margarita” pizza … you name it, I usually like it
LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT ME:
I have a photographic memory for numbers. Once I see it two times, it’s locked in my brain for instant recall.
I can’t function without … my first cup of DD-brewed coffee with liquid french-vanilla creamer
My new guilty pleasure … Comcast On-Demand! We knocked out 3 seasons of 3 new shows, in only 10 days
Life is … something new every day. Try to recognize it and grab it all
Why didn’t I do this sooner … appeal our property taxes
The one charity you might not know about, but should … Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago (www.epilepsychicago.org)
Planning to shop the garage sales and flea markets this weekend? These are the top four finds: * Old signs * Classic sports trophies (bowling, golf, etc.) * Old clocks, * Globes (yup!) – globes [...]
Got an email from Joe that every bar in Brookfield is raising money tomorrow night for their neighbors’ flood relief from the recent storms … what a cool idea! Raffle tickets will be sold for [...]
Crazy story from New Jersey … nearly 15 TGIFriday’s restaurants were recently cited for filling premium-brand liquor bottles with lower-quality booze, and selling it to folks who thought they were paying for the good stuff!!! [...]
Got the email from the boss today that the office closes at 2p tomorrow … for everyone but me & Gina! What’s the #1 thing on your weekend agenda? BBQ? Baseball? Family time? As long [...]
The folks at New Trier High School are requiring half of their student body to purchase iPads for the coming school year, with subsidies bringing the cost to between $350 – $450 per family. A [...]
The folks at Oscar Mayer have added a new twist to their classic favorite this summer: bacon hot dogs! No, not bacon-wrapped hot dogs, but hot dogs with bacon bits baked inside (!). They’re available now, [...]
Netflix recently surveyed 2,000 of their users and found that 12% have streamed a program or movie alone after having promised to watch it with their partners! 20% said they’d watched in bed while their [...]
The official trailer for Anchorman 2 was just released … are you super excited for it?
I still don’t understand this clip … the reporter congratulates Matthew Perry on his show getting canceled, with Matthew handling it very gracely. Then the guy does it again? A laughable watch:
Laser tattoo removal has increased 35% over the last year, with most people citing employment as the main reason for the treatment. Most clients of a leading cosmetic clinic had tattoos on their wrists or neck that they wanted [...]
Top 5 Searched Stories This Week
- . @NBCTheVoice Winner @CassadeePope Is Coming To @BubCityChi! cbsloc.al/16TIcMc 2 hours ago
- Congrats to @GeorgeStrait- 1st music artist in history regardless of genre to have 60 songs at the top of the charts cbsloc.al/18Z30kK 4 hours ago
- RT @ArizmendiRay: Thank you @US995 for bringing us @BrantleyGilbert and @TheTimMcGraw one word it explain it all is #unforgettable #BGNatio… 6 hours ago
- Little boy steals the show at a professional soccer game - if there was a Cuteness Cup, he'd win it! ow.ly/lmUwy 6 hours ago
- .@TheTimMcGraw photos from last night! Did you go? cbsloc.al/12E3KGY Chuan D. Vo ( vofotos.com) http://t.co/VriTzoRiwo 8 hours ago
- Tim McGraw Performs Live At... Kellie Pickler Crowned New... Taylor Swift Dominates The... Top 2 American Idol Finalists...
- "Nashville" Star Hayden... US99.5 BBQ With Lee Brice... ACM Presents: "Tim McGraw’s... US99.5 Road Show At Brad...
- Brad Paisley Performs Live In... Behind The Scenes Photos:... Chicago Bulls Vs. Miami Heat:... George Jones Funeral Service
- Happy Birthday Tim McGraw! Behind The Scenes Photos:... Randy Houser Performs At... Country Legend George Jones...
- US99.5 Wants You To Get Onstage With Lady Antebellum!
- Snapple Half ‘n Half Contest
- Win A Land O’ Frost “Memorial Day” Prize Pack
- Six Flags Ticket Giveaway
- Win Tickets To See Darius Rucker Perform Live
- Win A Road Trip To Milwaukee To See Blake Shelton From Xfinity
- Win Tickets To The US99.5 Summer Concert Series Starring Toby Keith!
- Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May!
- Win Concert Tickets, CD’s, Movie Passes, And More!
- US99.5 Comes to Menards in Crystal Lake! May 25, 2013
- Miller Light Friday Night Party Patrol Comes to Mount Prospect! May 31, 2013
- Join US99.5 at Raging Waves in Yorkville! June 1, 2013
- Win Luke Bryan Tickets In Portage From Deans! June 11, 2013
- Win Luke Bryan Tickets In Homewood From Deans! June 12, 2013
- Win Toby Keith Tickets at Odyssey Sweet Spot in Tinley Park! June 15, 2013
- Win Toby Keith Tickets In New Lenox From Deans! June 26, 2013
- Win Blake Shelton Tickets at Odyssey Sweet Spot in Tinley Park! June 30, 2013
- Win Blake Shelton Tickets In Cedar Lake From Deans! August 1, 2013
- Win Blake Shelton Tickets In Joliet From Deans! August 2, 2013