Categories: Archive

More Latest Photos

Jordan Davis Performs at US*99 on April 18thTalk about #HotNewCountry. Check out Jordan Davis' music ASAP.
Delta Rae At US*99 On April 11, 2017Delta Rae performed at US*99. Check out their single, 'A Long And Happy Life.'
US*99 First Listen with Josh Turner
Josh Turner Meet & Greet At US99 First Listen
Devin Dawson At US*99 On 3.21.2017Devin Dawson performed at US*99 on March 21, 2017. Check out his single 'All On Me' now!
US*99 Miller Lite New Country on Tap with Runaway June Meet & Greets

1. mary says:

We were in the 2nd row 103 It was amazing my 6th time I think this was the best

2. kim says:

It was ONE of the best shows I have ever Seen.TOBY rocks and it TRUE to his Country. American Soldier ROCKED and thank to the Soldiers that got on stage……………….. YOU ARE THE BEST

3. Shelia Rosko says:

My 1st time at First Midwest Theatre and Toby and Trace were AWESOME !!!! Cant wait til next year , I WILL be coming again !!

4. Sharon says:

Toby and Trace were great. I try not to miss Toby every year. His tribute to the troops is the best and enjoyed the Stanley Cup tribute.

5. william witucki says:

my wife and i went toby kicked ass the best ever when he had the little girl on stage it was the best and the military. toby is the true american cant say enough about him we will see him next year. im am true to my country love country and always will.

6. Mariah says:

Toby and Trace ROCKED the house!!!! The military tribute was WONDERFUL!!!! And if anyone has a problem with it tell em just like Toby said, “**** them”

7. Lisa says:

First time for Toby and 9th time for Trace. The concert was great!!!!!!!!!!

8. Lori says:

Went to the concert with my three sisters this one was the best! Trace walked in the center for fans to meet him that was great! I was to late to meet him, but it was great that he did that! They both ROCK! Love Toby! Thanks for another great concert!